Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper


The one thing I could not live without if I were to have another baby is without My Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper. I have used this co-sleeper attachment with both of my kids and plan on using it with my next child. The Arm's Reach® Co-Sleeper® Bassinet is the only patented co-sleeping product on the market that offers an exclusive method for attaching the babies sleep space securely to the side of the parent's bed. You and your baby sleep safely and comfortably next to each other from the moment the two of you come home. It has all the benefits of co-sleeping but none of the dangers of bed-sharing. I loved that I could have my babies close by but I didn't need to worry about their safety. You can easily feed during the night and I think it helps the baby sleep better because they can feel you close by and vice versa. If I could recommend only one product to an expecting parent this would be it. It converts from a cosleeper bassinet(it's the only bassinet I know that can hold up to 30 pounds) to a free standing bassinet to a playard.
For additonal information click here

0 comments: