Diapees & Wipees



I don't know about you, but as a mother of two little ones , I find myself always carrying wipes and diapers wherever I go. Sometimes I carry a diaper bag and sometimes I just carry my purse. When I use my purse- I usually just stick the diapers and wipes in my bag and well when I need to use them they are usually scrunched up and yucky.

This is where Diapees&Wipees comes to the rescue. Diapees & Wipees was founded by a fellow mom Christina Leigh Rein. Diapees & Wipees is a unique diaper bag designed to hold a travel pack of wipes and two to our diapers. You can just toss it in your purse or when you're on the run use it all on by itself. The designs are gorgeous and they are very reasonably priced. It's the perfect baby shower gift and great for moms on the go.

For additional information click here

0 comments: