Kaiya Eve Pettiskirts


My daughter's 3rd birthday is coming up in about a month and she wants to have a tea party/dress up themed birthday. I've been wanting one of these beautiful Pettiskirts for a couple of months and I think a Pettiskirt would be perfect for her birthday outfit. I discovered Kaiya Eve's Pettiskirts on Martha Stewart' show. The founder of Kaiya Eve, Kandi Lightner was featured on Martha's show and a couple of cuties modeled her beautiful designs. Her designs are almost fairy like and very feminine. She carries her Pettiskirts in a variety of colors and also carries matching tops/skirt sets. I love that you can dress them up with a beautiful top or wear them as everyday wear with a cute tank and a pair of converse. I love the black one and my daughter loves the pink one. I'm thinking I might help restart the economy by purchasing both of them with that long awaited rebate check.

For additional info and to find out where you can get your hands on one of these beauties click here

0 comments: