Seventh Generation Chlorine- Free Diapers




I've been thinking about the environment recently and the little things we can do in our daily lives to make a difference.I've already changed most of my cleaning supplies and am looking into other things that I can do ( I sometimes feel like a big hypocrite because I drive one of the biggest gas guzzlers known to man) . I'm in the transition of changing from traditional disposable diapers to more eco-friendly diapers. I would ideally like to use a diaper service but it's not the most practical thing for our household. I've done some research and from the different reviews that I've poured over, Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Diapers take the cake. Not only are they better for the environment than traditional diapers, they are also better overall for your baby.

In addition to keeping babies dry, the absorbent polymer is non-toxic and non-irritating to baby’s skin. They tend to be a little more expensive than traditional disposable diapers but knowing that I'm doing something better for the environment and my child might be worth the extra pennies. You can usually find these at your local health food store like Mothers or Whole Foods. You can also find them available online. I hope that they soon catch on and we will soon be able to buy them in bulk at costco!! If you would like to read more about Seventh Generation Diapers click here.

1 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I used these on occasion with Eliza (when I found them super super super cheap at a discount store). They were by far my favorite diapers!

Tiffany